Salt Pool Sticks™
Salt Pool Sticks™ are 225g sticks that dissolve much slower than regular trichlor sticks or tablets when the pump is off and can last up to twice as long.
- 976g/kg trichloroisocyanuric acid.
- 880g/kg available chlorine.
- Added Smart Guard™ chlorine protector.
- pH of 1% solution = 2.9.
- Lasts up to twice as long as ordinary trichlor sticks or tablets.
- Designed for weekly skimmer application to augment salt chlorination.
- Stabilised chlorine compounds not lost to the sun’s UV rays.
- Does not cloud the water.
- Helps maintain stabiliser level and improve salt cell efficiency.
- Once-a-week maintenance.
Salt Pool Sparkle®
BioGuard® Salt Pool Sparkle® is a maintenance oxidiser for salt chlorinated pools with a unique blend of oxidising and clarifying agents.
- 600g/kg sodium dichloroisocyanurate.
- 372g/kg available chlorine.
- pH of 1% solution = 6.7.
- Patented blend of oxidising and clarifying agents.
- Totally soluble and dissolves almost instantly.
- Destroys chloramines and musty odours.
- Clarifying agents aid the filter in removing small suspended particles.
- For use in all salt-chlorinated pools.
- Classified as a non-dangerous good
- Easy to use.
- Allows swimmers back in water quicker.
- Makes maintenance a simple weekly
Salt Pool ProtectorTM
BioGuard® Salt Pool ProtectorTM Algae Inhibitor is a highly effective algae inhibitor that works extremely well with salt chlorinators to prevent a broad variety of algae growth.
42g/L copper present as Copper Sulphate
pH = 2.5.
Unique non-staining formulation.
More effective against a wider variety of algae than many algae preventatives.
- Withstands up to 50 ppm of chlorine.
- Built-in water clarifiers.
- Contains metal chelating agents to prevent staining.
- Effective against all common and many mutant strains of algae.
- Long-lasting protection in salt chlorinated pools.
- Faster removal of dead algae.
Salt Pool Stain & Scale ControlTM
BioGuard® Salt Pool Stain & Scale ControlTM is a liquid sequestering agent that prevents the formation of scale in salt chlorinated pools.
- 133g/L 2-Phosphonobutane-1,2,4-TriCarboxylicAcid.
- Liquid sequestering agent.
- Prevents formation of crystalline calcium, magnesium and other water hardness ions.
- Helps prevent scale build-up from high calcium levels.
- Chelates iron, copper, manganese and heavy metals to prevent staining of pool surfaces.
- Helps prevent costly repair bills.
- Helps prevent serious damage to pool surface and equipment.
- Removes many freshly deposited metal stains from surfaces.